Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Five Months

Okay, So I have skipped 2 or 3 months. I was a little better at remembering to post every month with Tyrel.

Kimber is growing so fast! She can now roll over both ways. But mostly from her back to her tummy. She will scooch all the way across the bed to me. I have to remember not so set her on the couch or bed while I do something anymore. She rolled off of the couch once. I also cannot set her in her bumbo so she can watch me wash dishes or make bread or something. She can lean waaaaaaay over and I am afraid she will tumble it off the countertop. She is sitting up pretty well if she has something behind her to lean on when she gets tired. She does still slump over a good bit though.

It amazes me how I can see personality differences in her and Tyrel already.

She does not eat nearly as often as he did as a baby. (Well I guess he still does eat all day long) But she is just a chubby as he was. She will sleep for longer periods of time at night than he did. (well he still does not sleep through the night most nights.)

One way she is a lot like Tyrel is that they have both been very "easy" babies. They neither fussed much. They are generally happy and talkative.

She and Tyrel love each other so much. Tyrel is a little rough with her, but I don't think he intends to hurt her. He just likes to play, and gets too rough with her arms or legs.

Well that is all I can think of for the moment./I don't have a picture right now either. So I guess this is it.

No comments: