Thursday, November 2, 2017

Katie Sterling

I finally have a computer again after many years of only having a phone to get online. I hope this means I will start blogging again. If I can remember how to get pictures and everything on here.

In the meantime, we have another daughter since the previous time I posted. She is almost a year old now.

Katie was born on December 17, 2016. The day after my birthday.
For some reason I cannot think of any details of her birth right now. It wasn't super easy like Grace, but wasn't super hard either.

She is so sweet and content. She just goes with the flow so easily. She is our earliest walker. She has been taking steps and cruising for a couple months now. Today though, she took off walking. While I wasn't here. In fact as of right now I have only seen a video my MIL took of it, because she was asleep when I got home tonight!

I feel like this is very random and disjointed. Hopefully I will get my thoughts together to make cohesive posts and figure out how to post pictures again.

1 comment:

Leah Spencer said...

Congratulations on your newest baby!! I'm happy that the labor went down decently. :)

Is there another way to connect with you that's easier? FaceBook, Instagram, something else?