Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pictures.....of course. :)

Sweet Kimber coming to give Mama a hug.

                                            My niece RM
                                        TJ
                                         MN and her cat Scraunch
 Giving Daddy hugs as he walks in the door from work.
 Look at the scraped up (and dirty) face! He fell out of Granola's Ranger (thankfully while it wasn't moving!) and broke the fall with his face.


Today I was preparing the frozen fruit salad for Thanksgiving, and as I told Tyrel what each ingredient was he would repeat it. When I was adding the whipped topping he said "Putting in the Whip Tommy". That was just a random funny I wanted to add to this!

6 comments:

Tommy said...

Did you lick your camera when it came in, and see if it tasted just like you dreamed it would?

Becky said...

Hmmm, No I don't think I did. Maybe I should now...

Cheyenne said...

Your photos look great. I'd love to hear you recipe for that salad! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! I bet your loving that new camera! I've been in such a rut lately... I think mine has actually collected dust for the first time in it's life. ;)

Southern Lady said...

Ouch. That much have hurt falling on his face, but I'm glad it was no worse.

Sarah said...

I loved seeing all of the photos, Becky! They are so nice . . . and so crisp and clear. I am sure you are loving using your new camera! Enjoy! :)