Monday, November 7, 2011

What Country Folk Do For Fun

So what is something our little family likes to do for fun in the evenings when Daddy gets home?
Rope kiddos of course! Good clean fun for the whole family.
 See the rope closing around her waist?
 Don't worry, Daddy's really gentle with them.
 And the kids have lots of fun.
 Daddy's a fair hand at roping.
 But even sometimes Tyrel has to ask 'What was that?'
Run Kimber Run!

 On the baby front, my due date has come and gone (November 4th) with no signs of labor. So I'm hoping we hold out for 11-11-11.



4 comments:

Leah Spencer said...

You could have the baby on the 12th, my birthday. ;)

Sarah said...

This post made me smile, Becky! Kimber looks like she is having a blast . . . and she looks so much like you! And Tyrel has grown so much - he looks like a little man now. :)

I had been thinking about you lately and wondering if your baby had made his/her appearance yet. I have been and will continue to be praying for you! And I look forward to hearing when baby arrives! :)

Rachel said...

YEAH!! That's for sure good fun for everyone, hours of intertainment. :)

The K. Family said...

My husband used to do that with our kids when they were little. Cute! Hope and pray your labor goes great!