Monday, March 26, 2012

Here are some of the pictures I've taken of Ben and Paula since they've been engaged. Some of them we went out with the intention of taking engagement pictures, and some are just, "Hey this is a pretty place, lets take some engagement pictures real quick!" Some are silly, because well, we tend to be on the silly side most of the time. That's how we roll.

When we found the pitchfork (threek?) in the hay barn we couldn't resist.






Here we were just recreating one of my favorite engagement pictures ever. The original was of my cousin Tammy and her (now) husband. It fit them perfectly, but it's pretty cute for Ben and Paula as well.
 

They are being 'deer in the headlights'
 
You look lovely Paula dahling. :)


this one and the one above are two of my favorites.

And maybe this one too.


Stephen and Tommy were a tremendous amount of help as you can tell. :) They ambushed them without warning. It was pretty fun.

I mostly added this one because you can actually see how long Paula's hair is. She normally has it in a bun, but its sooo pretty and long.


Look! Green grass! It was in East Texas, but it's kinda sorta almost that green here now! Thank You Lord for the rain!
Congratulations Ben and Paula. I love ya'll!

2 comments:

grandma Rose said...

Ok I would like to order 8x10s of ALL of them LOL love you all, Grandma Rose

Chris said...

Hi Becky, so sweet. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/