Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by Bethany , while I was gone to Oklahoma (another post for that).
This is the first time I have ever been tagged.
These are the rules

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder, and post it on your blog.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four people to do the same.
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)


Well, this is a picture of the camera man from the movie "The Pearl of Greatest Price" which is being made in San Angelo. It is an independent christian film. The director was on the crew of "Fireproof" if I am not mistaken. Anyways, I take behind the scenes photos for them, and this if of the those pictures.

Well that was fun.

I tag the Zesch's, Sarah , Laurie , and Nikki



1 comment:

Nikki Bettis said...

Alright....I fulfilled my end of things. LOL! That was too fun. There were kid pics in the 3rd and 5th spots but I ended up with that in 4th. Go figure. LOL!

And no, sadly, I won't be at the retreat this year. Brad's sister and my mom were supposed to come this year since they couldn't make it last year and then I can't even make this year's. Ugh! I'll be leaving for Fort Worth that Thursday and then be in east Texas on Friday and back in FW the rest of the weekend. I'll be missing y'all!