I am supposed to list seven things about me that nobody knows. Or something like that. Well. I don't really have much stuff about me that most people don't know. I'm pretty simple. But I'll give it a try!
1. I have six, wonderful, goofy, very close knit brothers. Ranging in age from 14 to 30. (I'm number 3 in the lineup)
2. I was born in Texas and live in Texas, but I consider myself an Okie. Because I grew up in Oklahoma. Boomer Sooners!
3. I am a walking contradiction. I think we should reasonably do what we can to take care of this world God put us in, but I despise and avoid anything labeled 'green' and all the propaganda that goes with it. I eat very healthy and like my food to be natural and not full of pesticides or be genetically modified...but just like with 'green', 'organic' drives me batty. All the hype and crud. There are several more things along those lines, but I can't think of them at the moment.
4. In my family 'blonde moments' are called 'Becky moments'.
5. I have a tendency to say things where they come across as rude, when I didn't mean it that way at all. I find it better if I keep my opinions to myself most of the time for this reason.
6. I love a clean house, and WANT mine to be, but I have a hard time keeping mine clean.
7. I don't make friends easily. I am very shy around people when I first meet them, but after awhile I am obnoxious and hyper around people I know.
So there ya go. Nothing phenomenal or exciting. But it was kinda fun. Thanks Jaime!