Friday, January 7, 2011

Jezre-el's Daughter.

When I was younger I was weird...still am so that doesn't work I used to dress up as different 'characters' just for the fun of it. Then I would go around the house with goofy clothes on and playing the part of these said characters. I called them my 'cousins'. You know, because they looked kinda like me, but they weren't.
There was my hillbilly cousin EmmyLou. My gangster cousin...I don't remember the name of....
and others. One of them was a gypsy. Her name was Jezre-el.  My mom has pictures of some of these cousins but I don't, or maybe you could see them. Anyways I have a picture of what Jesre-el's daughter must look like.

I think I'll call her Izabel. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Kimber is so cute, Becky! Seeing this photo of her makes me just want to pick her up and snuggle her. :) She seems to have quite the personality, and I am sure brings much joy to your life!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Adorable picture of Kimber.