Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Catching Up

~Dakota is aaaalmost walking

~Stephen is really enjoying class. He has made two friends in class. They are both named Stephen/ Steven  also.

~I just got back from visiting my parents. It was under very sad circumstances. A very dear friend of ours passed away. I was going to do a whole post about that, but can't yet.

~Kimber will be 3 this month

~My newest nephew will be born either late this month or early next month.

~This is a very birthday rich month for our family actually. Grandma, Father in law, Ben, Friend Brittany, Sister in law, Mom, Kimber, and some more friends!

~I'm getting antsy to know where Stephen will get hired. Looking online at houses in all the areas we've discussed. He's going to go applying in January or so. He graduates in May.

~I have registered to go to the Cowgirl Gathering in November, where I should get to meet some blogging buddies!

~Here is a video of the kids and I making cookies a few weeks ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzHk6EFn8zw&feature=g-upl

Go to my MIL's blog to read about the rain we got last week! I missed it but it was amazing! http://mom2countrykids.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay for an update!! The kiddos are all growing up!

And double yay for you getting to come to the Gathering!! It will be a blessing for us all!! :)

Prayers for all! :)