Wednesday, March 26, 2008

8 Months Young


My little man.
I can't believe you are already 8 months old. You are growing so fast, and learning so much.
You can roll over either way pretty well, but aren't yet crawling. You can sit all day if someone sits you up, but can't get up to sitting by yourself yet. Oh yeah, and you have your two front bottom teeth.

I am amazed at how "boy" you already are. You love trucks, tractors, guns, and gear shift levers. If daddy likes it, you want it.

You are the spitting image of your daddy.

In some ways I can't wait for each new stage, and at the same time I don't want you to grow up so fast, some stages just pass by too fast.

I Love the way you roll your ankles in circles all the time. I Love how happy you always are. I Love how excited you get to nurse. I Love how you watch every move Daddy makes. I'm so glad that you like me to sing to you (at least for now).
You think Teresa is just so funny. All you have to do is look at her and you start laughing hysterically.
You love Tommy almost as much as you love Daddy....well not THAT much...but you really like him.
You are the sweetest, best son anyone could ask for.


I Love you so much.
Love,
Mama

3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

The cuterest baby I've seen all day!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big.
I think the last comment was rather biased! LOL
Regina S.

Julie Zesch said...

He looks so big, he looks like he is 1
Annie
P.S.I have a pair of little wrangler bloomers that I thought you might like to borrow for TY:)