Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just Rambling

I wish my camera had batteries.

We went fishing yesterday at Ballinger Lake. It was fun even though the only fish caught was a catfish about 4 or 5 inches long. I wanted to take pictures of Tyrel's first fishing trip, but the gas station we stopped at to get night crawlers didn't have any, and I didn't think of them at Wal Mart. (mom, I couldn't get you a new camera, I have to send the old one off to the maker)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today we are helping to put the netting around Stephen's parent's garden.....well I'm not helping now obviously, I am the lunch maker while Ty naps. I have always loved family days working out in the yard. Even with dad yelling to get things picked up so he could mow. If only I could convince Stephen it would be fun to clean up our yard on his days off, when he could be chopping the butt off of a rifle stock and fun stuff like that.
Very cool huh? I thought so.
Anyways, I guess I don't have much to talk about.

No comments: