Monday, February 23, 2009

Losing the Battle

My hormones have been raging a war against me the past few days, and I have been losing to their wrath over and over, which unfortunately comes out as wrath on my family.
I've been grumpy and mean, whiny and pouty and cry-y.
Yesterday at the rodeo everytime people cheered tears would well up in my eyes.
Tyrel has also chose this point in time to test the boundaries and make sure they are still there. He was not feeling well the past several days so I let him get away with stuff I shouldn't have, and now and reaping the fruit of my laziness.
Normally I am an easygoing, not over emotional person...unless happy to the point of hyper active is overly emotional.
Anyways I am alright right now. There has been plenty of happy in between the not so happy of this roller coaster, hopefully I will get it under control soon. I certainly haven't been able to do it on my own, but with God's help I'm sure I will.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, Here are some pictures.

cowboy up

Today's nap

Just woke up. He didn't want me taking his picture

RheaLynn

Self Portrait of Tyrel and I

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday we went to the rodeo. It was fun. Poor Stephen as much as he loves rodeo's, everytime we go to the coliseum he gets a headache. One of the saddle bronc riders was named Tyrell Smith, I wanted to get his autograph for Tyrel but we didn't.

I also got to clog in public for the first time the day before yesterday. I only knew one of the dances they did, so I only danced once, but it was fun. It was to "Amos Moses".

There were monkeys and kangaroo's at the fairgrounds. The spider monkey looks really evil.

Well anywho, I can't really think of anything else.

Have a nice day.

3 comments:

Julie Zesch said...

Glad you are feeling better.
I have been meaning to ask you if you would be interested in taking my graduation pictures for me.
You can think about it and let me know
Annie

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Young lady, it is a fact of life, hormones or not, sometimes we just lose it. Afterwards, we know we probably said some things and done some things that we shouldn't, however,
allow me to assure you that you are loved and cared about by many.
Given enuf time, you will heal and feel better, but it's going to happen again. Men and women. We all go thru this. My prayer for you, is that the time of darkness is short, and you wil emerge as does a butterfly from it's cocoon, brightening the world with it's splendor and grace. unc tic

JeffandSarah said...

Don't feel like you're losing the battle. You have our Mighty King on your side. Hang in there! I love your blog!!! And congrats on the other new one to be! =)
God bless!