Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First Whole Night

Last night was Tyrel's first time to sleep all night in his bed. He came and got in ours twice, and I immediately moved him to his, and he went right back to sleep with no fuss. I was amazed at how much more rested I was after not sleeping with a kicking, rolling, sometimes fussing almost 2 year old. I hope it stays that easy. Maybe he will start sleeping through the night now.
Here is a more updated list of words Tyrel has been saying regularly. He will repeat many words if you ask him to, but these are pretty much the ones he uses everyday. He adds new ones almost every day though, so it is hard to keep up.

Now, no, yes, up, shoe, sock, boot, this one, this way, stop, stop it, bite, truck, what's that? outside, down, Marie, cheese, Mom, Dad, pee pee, Papa, night night, mine, baby, eat, bye, buhbye, Mark, Jake, Annie, bird, moo, why? bombs.


2 comments:

Julie Zesch said...

Wow he is growing up so fast, I can't believe it.
Love the pic
Annie

SenecaJ said...

lol... bombs.
Gab still doesn't sleep in his bed. It's all my fault. I can't bring myself to do it. He's my last.