Friday, May 22, 2009

Picture Takin'

I am finally figuring out how to get cuter pictures....Don't stop after a few. It may seem like you are taking the same pictures over and over, but some of them will turn out with just the right expression on the face, or just the right pose from your avoiding the camera almost 2 year old son. Not that I really know what I am talking about, I just like that ones I take better when I keep on snappin' them. These are just a handful of the pictures I took. I deleted a LOT that didn't turn out at all.
"You're interrupting my playing"This is what he looks like when he moo's, Cowgranny."oh neat""That is sooo funny""Are you still pestering me?"

Lost in thought
Silliness
Cuteness
Ditto

Things that make you go "awwwwwwwwwww"

Pretty Girl... er... young lady..

Things that make you go "Ewwwwwwwww"

2 comments:

SenecaJ said...

EWWWWW.... I mean Awwwww.

The K. Family said...

Nice pictures! Say, did you wash your son's mouth out with soap after that last picture?!! Yuk!! That's just something every kid seems to do sometime when their little!