Monday, July 21, 2008

Wish List

So what do I want for Tyrel's birthday? I can't make a list of what he wants because he really doesn't care. Well here is a list of things I want for Ty, but don't have the money for at the moment. Which means you can disregard if you want to Mom and Grandma (since ya'll are the ones this list is for..hehe), we would love anything.

So without further ado...

  • a wagon..a metal red radio flyer preferably...with wooden slat sides... I know picky picky.
  • Wrangler jeans (size 18 mo.)
  • a cowboy shirt (size 18 mo.)
  • cowboy boots...I don't know what size.
  • Chaps...Tyrel size.
  • a vest...Ty size
  • a Ty sized Cowboy Hat
  • Money for me to get any of the above

He is getting baby sized spurs and a baby sized lariat rope from Stephen and I.

I guess Friday or Saturday we will have cake and such. I can't believe he's almost 1.

2 comments:

Julie Zesch said...

If he doesn't get Jeans, shirts, and boots for his birthday we have some that he can borrow if you want.
I can't believe that he is almost one.
Annie

Julie Zesch said...

Make sure that Tyrel comes to church decked out in all his cowboy/birthday gear. I can't wait to see how cute he will look.
Annie