Friday, May 9, 2008

Kittens and Other Happenings

We have an over abundance of kittens around here right now. That happens when you have as many cats as we do. One of them would be perfect for my brother Ben, as it looks just like Groucho Marx. Our family knows the Marx Brothers movies by heart, and Ben does an excellent Groucho imitation. (Tommy is Harpo) So anyways, here is a picture of it for you Ben.



In other news, Tyrel said "Mama" last night. Very deliberately. He was fussing and not falling asleep, and I was ignoring him and trying to sleep. He stopped for a second, so I opened my eyes and he was looking at me and said "Mama, Mama"...I melted.

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

WHAT? Just a picture of a KITTEN? It has been TWO DAYS since you posted a Ty'ger picture! Grandparents demand baby pictures!