Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A New Sister

I have a new sister. Well sister in law. My in laws just adopted a new daughter. That gives them 3 boys and 3 girls, counting bios and adopted chillins. We are adjusting to having a new person in the house.
I like her a lot, she is a very sweet girl...well young lady at 16. It will take time for her to adjust to us and vice versa I know. We "helped" her go through her bags and bags of clothes today. She has a lot of ...well less than modest clothing, so we are going to have to work on that.
We are praying that we won't have to send her to public school until the adoption is final, as that will not help having peer pressure while we are trying to work on her modesty.
Anyways, I don't really know anything else yet, just thought I would post about that.

No comments: