Friday, September 5, 2008

Feeling Emotional

Not sure why. I was just at a friend's blog and the song Remember When started playing. I had to quick click off of it, or I would have started crying. Not for any particular reason. Just homesick I guess. I miss my family. I miss our home in Marlow. I miss getting to be with my brothers all the time. Not that I would trade Stephen and Tyrel for anything, I am just homesick like I said. It happens now and then.

In other news, we are going camping this weekend with the Texas Above Rubies group. That should be fun! I have been packing this morning and will probably ride down there with the in laws, and Stephen and Tommy will meet us tonight. Stephen got a call after we were asleep last night for him to go to Del Rio. So I will try to have camp set up for them by the time they get there.

Anyways, I guess that is all I have to say for now.

No comments: