Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pictures and Happenings



Tyrel Cowboy'd up yesterday


Today was the city wide garage sale in a nearby town. Of course we went, Stephen and I were both raised on garage sales. :D We got a whole new set of Louis L'Amour books, a lot of ours get read to death, so having copies is nice. Tommy bought a new gun, and Stephen got a lot of tools, and I just got some odds and ends, like a little shelf to put in the corner in our bedroom.

Tyrel's Granola got him a cute little rocking horse and a little chair that goes together kind of like puzzle pieces. He has been going back and forth between them playing ever since we got home.



Not much else going on around here right now I suppose. I was going to go visit my parents this weekend and next week, but with the Hurricane Ike heading their way I don't think I will be flying up there for at least several more days.
Stephen and I a few minutes ago

No comments: