Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Best Laid Plans Of Mice and Men


You know, I am not even sure what the rest of that saying is.. Is it a saying, or a quote from a book or movie? What is the rest of it? I assume I know what it means, just from hearing it in context to what people say. There are lots of sayings like that, where I don't really know what it means...but yet I do.

ANYWAYS.


Speaking of best laid plans.



We(Stephen, Becky, Tommy and a friend of ours) were going to go see the movie Fireproof this past Friday, but it ended up not happening. First our friend had to cancel, then Stephen had a load to haul. When we found out about the load, right before we left for town, we figured since we were dressed for town, then after the load we would go bowling, but by the time that came around we didn't feel like it, and Tyrel had just fallen asleep.

~~~~~

I need some round to-its. I seem to be running short on them lately, which is why I haven't posted for awhile. I just haven't felt like it. Waiting for pictures to load sounds really boring.

I have some pictures to put on this blog, but I don't think they have anything to do with what I have typed, so I will just put them at the bottom for your entertainment.

I have some more on my camera that I should put on here, but it is at my house right now, so I guess they can wait until next time.
Mirror Images


Cutie Tyrel

Wraith BeckyFrom Arkansas

Mom

Sam

Ben

Daniel and Ty

Sorry, didn't get a good one of dad

Home Again Pictures

And Some of Me

1 comment:

Kyla said...

those pictures are awesomely awesome!!! they are well just GREAT!!! I love pictures!!! they capture so much!!! and I've been missin ya so its great to see a little of you!!! :D