Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not much to say

I just felt like posting. I don't really have anything in particular to post about I suppose. I am on a computer that doesn't have my pictures on it so I can't even put pictures to entertain you. You'll have to be happy with words.
My little man is getting so big, I can't believe he will be 2 by the time the baby is born. He has started sort of talking. The majority of it is Tynese, but I can understand things now and then.
He likes to wave at trucks, and says BYEEE almost as good as his Uncle Ben who started that whole thing in our family. (One time when our oldest brother was visiting when I still lived at home, he kept saying he needed to leave and then would get to talking about something again, so Ben(about 15 or 16 at the time) followed him around saying "BYE" over and over til he finally left. He wasn't really trying to run him off, just being an annoying loving brother.)
I have lots of things I could be working on. Several sewing projects I would like to do, but I somehow end up over at my in laws' most of the time instead.
I also need to order some seeds for our garden. I have almost ordered them a couple times, but other things seem to need to be bought first. If I buy them this month (which I really need to) then I probably can't get my clogging shoes yet. I would like to get those because I am borrowing the ones I use from one of the ladies in my clogging group and I don't want to keep them too long. I was also hoping to go to Waco to a clogging festival type something or other, I don't know what it is, and get my shoes there, but I am not sure if I will. Several things need to work our right for me to get to go. It isn't a big deal or anything though.

Well anyways, I can't seem to think of anything else to ramble about, Have blessed day...week...month...year...lifetime.

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

You COULD have posted about how many brothers Ty says he is going to have. Or that he said, "I got a kiss!" after smooching you... so plainly anyone could understand him.