Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2 months...over a week late.


I forgot to post Kimber's 2 months old post.  Hmm. Well. She has turned into a little butter ball. She is really a chunk. She is holding her head up very well. She is full of smiles and in general a very happy baby. Tyrel still really loves her. I have made it a rule for now that he can't mess with her hands. At least not unless I am holding her. He wants to pry her fingers apart and look between them. I am not sure why. I don't think he realises that it hurts her. She only nurses once, maybe twice at night. Unlike Tyrel who would nurse almost all night long, until he was a year old. Other than that she sleeps like a brick at night. She is starting to stay awake for several hours at a time during the day though.

Well that is all I can think of for her. 2 month olds don't do a whole lot. Other than being so darn cute! I guess that takes a lot of work too.  I don't have many recent pictures, because I am lazy and have not charged my camera battery. So the one at the top will have to do for now.

Oh yes, about the picture I posted without even a title. I was trying to send it to another computer so I could print it off, because the printer wasn't connected to this one. Well my email wouldn't let me attach it without downloading something, and this isn't my computer, so I don't download things to it. So I put it on my blog, and went and 'stole' it from my blog on the other computer. It is from about 3 or 4 years ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie!