I'm 24 now. Wow. I know that isn't old, but I can't believe I am already 24. Married. With 2 kids! So...how is my 25 before 25 coming along? I still only have 24 on my list though...
1) Learn to quilt...Well, I've started one. About a year ago actually. And still have barely started. Really need to pick up the pace.
2) Be a good housekeeper . Better than I used to be, but not as good as I'd like
3) Learn to play the guitar . Started. Just haven't got far.
4) Grow my own garden . Failed this year. Maybe in 2010
5) Can things from my garden
6) Learn to "tan hides" .Did some last year.
7) Get good at sewing . Well I've been practicing. But I wouldn't say I'm "good" yet.
8) Get my CHL. Probably need to retake the class by now. I never got my stuff sent off. It got coffee spilled on it.
9) Quit being lazy . Work in progress
10) If I can't say something nice....don't say it. I do believe I am doing much better at this as well.
11) Get Trevor his antlers. Hopefully before the season is over
12) Learn to bow hunt
13) Run a trap line all winter . We did last year. It hasn't got cold enough this year.
14) Learn to cook healthy and GOOD food (like Julie) Doing better at this as well...no complaints from husband or brother anyway.
15) Go fly fishing in the mountains (learn to fly fish also. haha)
16) Learn decent photography I work on this one all the time.
17) Send the book I wrote in 6th grade to a publisher
18) Learn carpentry (and make Stephen and I a bedframe) Well Stephen and Tommy made one for Tyrel, but I can't say I've learned any carpentry yet.
19) Learn to do a backbend/walkover
20) Learn to crochet or knit, maybe both. does the Knifty Knitter count?
21) Finish the crosstitch thing I started almost 3 years ago...Hmm, not sure where that is anymore.
22) Go to Alaska again...with Stephen and Ty and Kimber(and other chillin's we may have by then)
23) Move into a "real" house with our own property. (I am very thankful for what we have now, but hopefully by the time I am 25, we won't be here anymore) Don't think that will happen
24) Learn to clog...Started last January, but quit going in June when we didn't have enough vehicles to go around and so I couln't make it to town. I may start going again soon.