Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

I had me a great April Fools day prank, but I just can't do it. I can just see my mommy sitting at her computer going "OH BOY, Maybe it'll be a girl this time" and then tomorrow finding out I was lying. I just couldn't do it.
I was all prepared to go through with it until I read her blog asking if anyone knew where to buy those fake winning lotto tickets for Dad, but then she said she wouldn't do that...and I'm glad cause I could just see (if he fell for it) him getting all excited and dancing around wanting to move to Ohio right away, and then to be laughed at and crushed. It makes me sad to think about it. I am a very gullible trusting person, and I think when you break someones trust, even for a joke, it can be hard to regain it...

ANYWAYS, Happy April Fools Day!

No comments: