Wednesday, April 30, 2008

9 Months (and five days)


Well Tyrel, you are now 9 months young. You have changed VERY much in this past month.


You have started scooching around on the floor, getting up on hands and knees trying to crawl, pulling up on everything (to your knees, you haven't quite figured out how to get those feet under you.) You are starting to learn what "no" means. you don't always obey it though...we are working on that.


You are working on your very first farmers tan. Your face and arms are tanning up nicely, while the rest of you is still white as can be. You love being outdoors. It's so fun to eat dirt, and watch animals, and all that other fun stuff babies do outside.


Just today while in the bathtub, you learned how to SPLASH! Oh How Fun. Mama will need to start wearing a rainsuit to bathe you.


It won't be much longer til you aren't my baby anymore....You'll be a TODDLER. Of course you'll ALWAYS be my baby. You just won't always be a baby. I just can't believe how fast you are growing. Time is just flying past.


I hate so much to see you upset, I'm afraid that I will spoil you. I'll just have to get over it though, because it won't be so cute in a little while, and I want you to grow into a godly young man with self control, and that starts with me and daddy training you.


ANYWAYS, I'm going off on bunny trails.


Daddy and I love you so much big man boo.....yes we call you that [smile] .


Happy ninth month big guy.

Oh yes, I almost forgot, you have a top front tooth now too.
~Love Mama.

No comments: