Tuesday, July 14, 2009

23

My favorite husband turned 23 years old on July 9th. I know I am late posting about it, but better late than never right?
I don't have any really recent pictures of him. He isn't overly fond of having his picture taken, but will occasionally be a good sport for me. I also can't seem to find a picture of him and I together within the past year. Probably because I am always BEHIND the camera.
Stephen's mom and mine have known each other via the internet since he was about 12. He and I have been friends (via internet until he was 16) since he was about 14. I was his "girlfriend" since he was 17, and we got married when he was 18.
Since I have known him since he was a boy, I often still think of him as one, and am amazed when I watch him, and see how he has really become a man. Of course he still has his boyish qualities, and hopefully always will, but it has been fun to "grow up" with him, and I look forward to growing old with him also. I love you Stephen. Happy 23rd birthday.

No comments: