Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just Some Pictures

Here are some recent random pictures. (I don't know why my hair looks red in this picture, as I do not have red hair, but for some reason it looks like it here.)
Oh and today I got Ty to (sorta) say I love you to Daddy as he was leaving for work.
Me: "Say 'I' "
Ty: "I"
Me: "say 'love' "
Ty: "brush"
Me: "you"
Ty: "you".
So he was close.

Tommy thought that he made me look quite stylish with my new person hair scarf...After he got done choking me...not really choking, but pretending.

Tyrel out helping build the bay window frame. Yes I do put pants or shorts on him, but only first thing in the morning. When he wets them, he just runs around in undies and a t shirt. That way I am not having to wash 4 pairs of shorts a day, along with his undies. (not always four, but on a not so good day.)

Hmmm, does something look wrong here? Like maybe the window is too big for the hole? Well it is, but we'll talk about that in another post. They have it fixed, and it is looking very nice now.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Oooo...I love bay windows. Great photos. I like your header too - though you may have had it up for months as I've been out of touch with the bloggy world. LOL