Friday, July 31, 2009

Stuff

Tyrel got his card (or book, as he calls it) from Grandma Rose the day before yesterday. He also got his present from Grumpa and CowGranny. He loves to play with his new tractors and trailers and trucks. He also likes to walk around the house reading his birthday "book" from GG Rose. He likes to give the kittens rides in the trailer, they don't like it as much as he does though. My youngest SIL (8) has been warned for some time now, that if she does not start taking care of her hair (such as brushing it at least once a day) she was going to get it cut off. Well, she decided to see if Mom really meant it. So this is how long her hair was, and how it looks now. It is cute short, but I always prefer long hair on a girl. She seems to like it though.
Edited to say : The hair that was cut off was saved to send to Locks of Love.
I know this picture is blurry, but I liked it anyways. This is Granola with her two youngest grand babies, Kyle and Tyrel.
I guess that is about all the excitement I have to post about for now.

1 comment:

Julie Zesch said...

Oh my gosh kyle is so big, Ty looks so cute playing with his tractor.
Annie