Monday, July 6, 2009

Ohio Covered Bridges

I have always loved covered bridges. Until we went to Ohio this time though, I had only ever seen them in pictures. Mom and I convinced Dad to take us to see some covered bridges not too far away from where Grandma lives. We got to see three of them. It was a lot of fun. Sam and Dan did not go, because driving around just to find some old bridges that aren't used anymore did NOT sound fun to them....Boys...
They were all white, I was hoping one would be red, but the white ones were pretty too. One of them was covered in graffiti, one had a lot, but not as much as the first, and one almost had none. I don't know why people do that.
The first bridge.

Tyrel and Dad
Me sitting in front of the bridge...I set my camera to timer and ran over there for the picture....running at 51/2 months pregnant is not a good idea. My lower abdomen hurt for the rest of the day
Mom on the bridge
Tyrel and I on the bridge
The second bridge...I know, they look a lot a like, but I am posting them all anyways.
Tyrel and I..he was watching a bird
Tyrel and Dad at the far endSitting on the bridgeA smooch on the bridgeMom Dad and Tyrel silloettes Tyrel and Mom watching the water
The third bridge.

No comments: