Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hello

Sorry I haven't gotten any more of my trip posts up. The day I posted the last one, we found out that Stephen's load for the weekend had been pushed back, so we packed up and went camping with some friends from church. We came home Sunday, then left early (like about 5 am) for his load to Utah on Monday.
We left Tyrel home. It was the first time we had ever left him overnight. We have almost never even left him at all, although a few times we have for a few hours while we went hunting. He had lots of fun with his Granola and aunts and uncle though.
He didn't seem to miss us and much as we missed him. Let me tell ya, it will be LONG time before I leave him overnight again. I would say until I leave him at all, but he ran to the post office with his Granola this morning to help pick up chicks.

I didn't have my camera while gone to Utah or while camping. We saw some very beautiful country while we were gone though.

I will get back to my Ohio trip posts soon.

3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

You WILL be uploading pix soon to shutterfly, won't you? *hint hint*

Becky said...

oh yes, that. I frog-rot.

Julie Zesch said...

come on Becky you are going to have to think of a better excuse then that. LOL